Senior HR Analyst
Working within a fast paced Private Equity firm, the Senior HR analyst will work very closely with a strong HR Manager.
Tasked with taking ownership for reward, carry and co-investment processes, the HR analyst will also work as a generalist, working on everything from ER, recruitment, and payroll, to implementing new policies and procedures.
Private Equity Firm
The successful Senior HR analyst will be tasked with -
- Administration and support of control process for reward, carry, and co-investment processes
- Work with the HR Manager on recruitment across the business, monitoring budget spend
- Maintain employee records across all HR systems and records
- Providing accurate data in response to investor queries on a number of people metrics
- Create and collate documents for data rooms when required
- Assist with the submission of accurate payrolls
- Maintaining appropriate record for employees right to work
- Involvement in wider HR projects - e.g. HR systems implementation, etc.
The successful Senior HR Analyst will be based by Tower Bridge at the head offices and possess:
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with HR databases
- Strong maths knowledge when it comes to HR data
- Confident communicator
- Private Equity background would be advantageous
- Resilient and taking a positive approach to problem solving
£50-60k + Benefits + Bonus