Talent Development Manager
Talent Development Manager
- Must have blended learning experience
- Strong digital learning exposure
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading global professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of professionals for the world's top companies.
PageGroup has been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
Stonewall's Top 100 Employers
Times Top 50 Employer for Women
BITC Gold for Gender Benchmark
CEO Steve Ingham ranked 13th in 'Top CEO's' list on Glassdoor.
Sunday times top 100 companies to work for.
Purpose of the Talent Development Manager role:
The Talent Development Manager defines and drives the Talent Development strategy for Group Support Functions globally. This position will be critical to support the definition of a development roadmap of bespoke and collective talent activities and blended learning curriculum that secures the capabilities we need to deliver the organisations' long term strategy and short term objectives. They will work closely with senior stakeholders of Group Support Functions globally, with regional Talent Development teams and the global digital learning team to identify learning needs and deliver a cohesive blended learning curriculum for the various target groups, aligned to the business needs.
- Identify learning needs, design and implement learning solutions aligned to business requirements, liaising with the relevant stakeholders
- Provide instructional design capability to optimise existing learning curriculum and turn it into blended learning programmes, in collaboration with regional Talent Development teams and the Digital Learning Center of Excellence
- Collaborate with HR, Talent Development, managers and other stakeholders to design and facilitate a variety of programmes, development and implementation of management tools and large scale change initiatives in regards to organisational talent development for Support Functions
- Provide guidance and strategic direction on learning paths and development activities for Support Functions
- Main point of contact for Digital Learning actions relevant for Support services, e.g. on-going workflow of our crowd-sourced content co-creation programme
- Main interface as Talent Development lead for Support Functions for any regional and global development activities and programmes
- Support Development planning as part of the Talent, Succession & Development Reviews
- Facilitate bespoke and collective development interventions identified in the Talent, Succession & Development reviews
- Coaching managers for career development and leadership transitions in order to blend the acquired knowledge into everyday situations.
- Ensure all learning content is aligned to create a unified vision, values and principles that underpin our commitment to internal development and the digitalization of it.
- Champion good learning practices and advancements in social and digital learning which can be applied to learning initiatives globally.
- Identify internal & external resources to support learning & development initiatives, including on-going vendor management
- Monitor KPIs and evaluate our learning curriculums in terms of learner experience and business impact, driving a culture of continuous improvement using digitalization.
- Identify and take opportunities to support adaptation of traditional resources to online versions across all design teams and wider Talent Development functions.
The Successful Applicant
Skills / Qualification / Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or related field.
- Instructional Design capability / certification and experience as a Facilitator
- Coaching experience / certification
- Experience in a digital learning environment and exposed to learning innovation and change initiatives
- Fluency in English and any other languages will be an asset (Spanish, French)
- Familiar with learning design and development tools as well as innovative learning tools
- Strong communication skills and ability to adjust to various eye levels
- Interpersonal relationship skills to present concepts with cross-functional teams engaging with the purpose and rationale and the ability to bring consistency and coordination of global processes
- Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences in different countries and regions, global mind-set and intercultural experience
- Accuracy, strong analytical skills combined with business acumen and data driven mind-set, with attention to detail, excellent quality management skills and high-level of customer experience orientation.
- A passionate, self-motivated team player who is at ease collaborating with virtual / cross-functional teams and working with minimal direction.
- Curious, solution driven, with a positive "Can do" attitude, proactivity and ability to support and define actions that meet challenges
- Strong internal consulting, strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
What's on Offer
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Apply Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: Not specified
Display Salary: 50,000 - 60,000
Ref Code: MPPT14006431Z