Global Transport Forum is the B2B conferences division of DVV Media International, a large digital and print media business focused on the transport and logistics sectors. Our events are supported by a successful online news portal with over 20,000 global subscribers. We are looking for an experienced Online Content Editor responsible for creating high quality B2B content, delivering client packages, and leading our social media and content marketing initiatives.
Based in Central London, the successful candidate will act as the face of the business to the industries we serve. The role will involve a degree of international travel as developing relationships and meeting contacts face to face will be key.
- Becoming an expert in the transport sector and communicating that expertise to internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating and delivering a robust content schedule establishing Global Transport Forum as thought leaders within the sectors we serve.
- Writing technical transport related pieces which appeal to an international audience.
- Running webinars, roundtables, and organising our annual awards ceremonies.
- Travelling to global events for reporting and networking.
- Speaking and moderating at both our events and others around the world.
- Aligning content with the objectives of the wider business to drive traffic, downloads, and registrations to our events.
- Developing our social media presence across key channels.
- Setting a schedule and delivering on client work in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaising with designers to ensure quality in all designed publications.
- Communicating and championing the digital business internally and supporting the sales team in developing business.
In short, we are looking for a highly determined, ambitious, intelligent and diligent individual, someone with outstanding attention to detail, enthusiastic, with a professional manner who is proactive and self-motivated. As we are a small team, every team member has a big impact so the new hire needs to be a team player, with the ability to communicate effectively with their colleagues.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in B2B editorial and/or content marketing.
- Strong writing and research skills.
- Degree level education important.
- This role will include certain amount of phone-based and face-to-face contact with senior industry figures and clients, so the candidate must be mature, professional and confident in dealing with clients face to face.
- A good team player with the ability to coordinate work between external and internal stakeholders.
To apply send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org