HR Advisor - Hatfield - £Negotiable (dependent on experience)
Great opportunity for a HR Advisor to join this well know organisation where you will work closely with key customers to provide a complete HR generalist service. This will include supporting the business on a number of people solutions such as engagement, communications, performance management, L&D, talent management and many more.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Advise on performance and conduct, family policies, diversity awareness
- Provide HR support ti Management in absence, disciplinary, grievance and appeal meetings
- work with the recruitment team to ensure they are briefed and managed effectively
- Develop practical people strategies with managers
- Work with the L&D team to deliver an support learning and development
- Transactional HR activities
- Attend and contribute to team meetings both with key customers and within HR
You will need the following experience:-
- Proven experience in a generalist HR role
- Experience of working in a corporate environment supporting Head Office functions
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Relationship management and people management skills
- Strong presentation skill
In return they offer an attractive benefits package and an opportunity to progress.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.