HR Business Partner - Hatfield - £negotiable plus benefits
Our client is a well known commercial company that is looking for a HR Business Partner to join the team. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will partner with Senior Management to translate business initiatives and goals into robust strategic people plans
Responsibilities will include:-
- Combine the commercial focus with HR expertise to improve organisational effectiveness to support business strategy.
- Work closely with key customers in a partnership capacity, train, coach and assist line managers
- Provide professional expertise and advice on specific topics
- Manage and facilitate transformation in terms of working practices and management style
- Attend and contribute to team meetings
- Provide HR support to management in high level disciplinary, grievance and appeal meetings
- Provide performance management expertise
- Develop practical people strategies
You will need the following experience:-
- Proven background in a HR Business Partner role
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to successfully influence at senior levels
- Strong knowledge of employment law and complex employee relations
- Proven record of Strategic Planning
- Experience in talent management, succession planning, performance management
- High level of integrity
In return they offer a good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.