Our client has an excellent opportunity for an HR Advisor to join their business based in Glasgow, covering various sites across Scotland. As an experienced HR Advisor you will be well versed in all aspects of Employee Relations as well as Employee Engagement. In this role you are the key HR point of contact and will travel to sites across Scotland to offer guidance to employees and managers at all levels of the business.
- Advising on and facilitating disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Resolving long-term absences.
- Dealing with redundancies.
- Offering advice across all departments and divisions of the business.
- Making high-level decisions in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Working across multiple sites and liaising with employees and managers to give them advice.
- Providing employees with support through our welfare process.
- Training managers on all employee relations issues.
- A minimum of two year's experience in an employee relations role.
- Proven knowledge of employee relations and employment law.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as part of the role.
- A full driving licence
- A CIPD qualification.
In return for your skills, you'll gain hands-on experience within a demanding, multi-site environment, as well a company car, mobile phone and laptop. You'll also receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including flexible hours, a lunch subsidy, private healthcare and generous staff retail discounts.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.