HR Business Partner
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a HRBP to join our charity client on a permanent basis, 30 hours per week. The salary on offer is £42,700 on a full time equivalent basis.
Working closely with senior and middle managers you will provide a specialist advice and support for their service delivery and business development, building their management capability through coaching and guidance. You will partner the services in your allocated region, working closely with the relevant Executive and Regional Directors.
- Experience of HR Business Partnering
- Experience of project management and leading change management programmes particularly including, TUPE, restructure and redundancy
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Confidence in designing and deploying HR interventions which meet business need and minimise risk
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Effective coaching skills and experience
- A commitment to continuing professional development
For more details about this role, please contact
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.