Page Personnel are working with a leading, international manufacturing organisation based in Leeds who are actively seeking a HR Advisor to join their HR function on a permanent basis.
This will be a true generalist role covering the entire employee life cycle and successful candidates will have been operating in a similar Advisor level role previously with E.R exposure.
Page Personnel are working with a leading, international manufacturing organisation based in Leeds who are actively seeking a HR Advisor to join their HR function on a permanent basis
In a fast-paced and varied HR Advisor position in Leeds, roles and responsibilities are to include, however are not limited to:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all HR enquiries, redirecting them as appropriate to drive employee and manager self service
- Confidently and independently advise and guide managers on a range of issues including complex investigation, disciplinary or grievance hearings, flexible working requests, absence and performance issues
- Proactively build people management capability across the client group to enable line managers to confidently and autonomously handle people issues
- Provide support to the HRM in relation to any change activity (structural, cultural or otherwise) across the client group
- Provide support to the HRM in relation to cyclical HR activities such as annual salary review, bonus programmes and benchmarking
* Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
* Good employment law knowledge and proven experience managing complex cases
* A strong team player with proven experience successfully contributing to virtual teams demonstrable experience optimising processes and ways of working
* CIPD qualified preferred
£28,000 - £31,000 + Great Pension Scheme + Additional Company Benefits + Free Company Parking