About the role
We are actively recruiting for standalone HR Manager to join our international technology client in the City. Reporting to the Managing Director you will support c70 people in maintaining and enhancing the businesses HR function by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Extensive experience of working in an HR department for more than 10 years at an international commercial company in the UK with more than 50 employees, preferably in technology , finance or another corporate environment - ESSENTIAL
- Experience in working to detailed schedules and strict deadlines.
- Experience of using time attendance management system.
- Experience of continuous learning and mastering new professional skills.
- Experience of mentoring others within the team
- Ability to effectively solve problems and suggest effective solutions to management Ability to take the initiative and work independently without supervision.
- Approachable, with a demonstrable willingness to support colleagues as required.
- Equipped with good business manners to succeed in a professional work environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Proven organisational a skills, with ability to effectively prioritise.
- Ability to strictly adhere to deadlines.
For more details about this role, please contact
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.