Regional TUPE Advisor
Page Personnel are working with a market leading organisation based in Wakefield within the industrial sector, who are actively seeking a Regional TUPE Advisor to add value to their HR function.
This is an exciting opportunity providing generalist HR advice throughout multiple business sites in the UK with a key focus on TUPE and restructures.
Page Personnel are working with a market leading organisation based in Wakefield within the industrial sector, who are actively seeking a Regional TUPE Advisor to add value to their HR function and provide HR advice to multiple UK sites.
In a fast-paced and varied Regional TUPE Advisor opportunity, roles and responsibilities are to include, however are not limited to:
- Support and coach line managers in multiple business sites on various TUPE matters
- Responsible for providing HR advice and guidance to employees and line managers and for implementing policies and procedures in-line with company policies and employment legislation
- Provide support to the Head of HR for the design and delivery of training and development initiatives across the Company
- Extensive travel to multiple UK business sites
- Identify patterns/trends of ER that may suggest underlying issues and propose viable business solutions
- Previous exposure to TUPE cases/projects ESSENTIAL
- Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Natural decision-maker, able to exercise judgement and take responsibility for the consequences of actions and decisions
- Chartered Member of CIPD
- Full UK Driving Licence ESSENTIAL
£30,000 - £35,000 + Company Car/Car Allowance + Great Company Benefits