Learning & Development Apprentice Advisor
Learning & Development Apprentice Advisor, perm, up to 28k
Your new company
An engineering and construction business.
Your new role
- Prepare annual apprentice recruitment data
- Prepare Training agreements, obtain necessary approvals etc
- Supporting on L&D projects
- Organising and booking events and inductions
- Managing relationships with collages and providers
- Dealing with issues raised by apprentices and line managers and escalated to where appropriate
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience and knowledge of working with apprentices
- Project management and event management experience (booking, logistics etc)
What you'll get in return
- 25 days annual leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.