Fantastic opportunity to join a well-known organisation within the Hospitality and Catering sector, who are currently recruiting for a HR Analyst due to recent growth.
The client are a multinational corporation with their UK Head Office based in St. Albans. They are currently recruiting for a HR Analyst to join their friendly HR team on a permanent basis, to start asap.
As a HR Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage the UK inbox and ensure GDPR Compliance in all communication platforms
- Management of the Applicant tracking system
- Managing job postings, analysing and reporting recruitment data and identifying opportunities to improve recruitment and attraction rates
- Ensure GDPR compliance across HR platforms
- Collect training data
- Provide reporting and analytics on common ER trends and provide recommendations
- Track turnover trends across UK and Europe and identify trends
- Support with data collection for Equity Bonus processing
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience with operational HR
- Strong Excel skills - pivot tables and vlookups
- Have an analytical mindset
- Strong technical skills - comfortable with technology
- Self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative
- Ability to work alone or as a team
On offer for the candidate is a competitive salary and great career progression prospects.