Talent Acquisition Programme Manager
Leading premium schools organisation Heavily focused on Talent acquisition projects globally London, £75,000
Your new company
This is the worlds leading premium schools organisation based in London with campuses across 26 countries. The business currently educates 50,000 students and are looking to double in size in the next few years. This is a fantastic role for someone to take ownership of Talent Acquisition projects with a global remit and really put there mark on an international business. Based in London, walking distance from the train station and the opportunity to work with the best talent in the market.
Your new role
The main focus of this role will be to provide advice and guidance to the schools on matters relating to recruitment both on a strategic and operational level. You will partner with the business to run, lead and deliver certain projects throughout the course of the year on a global scale.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of the organisations largest event.
- Responsible for regional recruiting projects, ensuring best practice approach.
- Assist with the implementation of recruitment and selection procedures and policies.
- Manage the recruitment database, ensuring methods are in place to deliver against the business requirements.
- Lead the implementation of a new ATS system.
- Report and present your findings back to the board and relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with marketing teams on a global scale on certain campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal person will have exposure not just within Talent Acquisition but within either Operational projects, Graduate or Campus recruitment with exposure to a large remit, International experience and commercially focused.
- Experience working in a complex organisation with multiple stakeholders
- Be comfortable working across different time zones, liaising with regional partners to roll out programs.
- Be able to coordinate training and develop staff on certain programs
- Operate on a global scale
- Be creative and multi task at a fast pace
- Working overseas would be a bonus
- Additional languages would be beneficial
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.