L&D Partner (operational and soft skills)
Henlee Resourcing is working in close partnership with this specialist business services group based in Swindon to recruit a talented Learning and Development Partner on a permanent basis. The role will be based from the Head Office in Swindon with travel across the UK 1-2 days per week depending on business needs.
Reporting to the Quality & Compliance Manager, the role will develop and implement a comprehensive and proactive training program throughout the UK and Ireland business. You will be the first point of contact for employees and managers requiring training on the full scope of topics (corporate, H&S, product and standards, personal development etc), being responsible for record keeping in line with current recognised legislation, industry best practice and corporate requirements. The position will also help to develop individual training programs and sessions when appropriate and lead on specific areas of in-house training.
- Implement and maintain an LMS solution that encompasses all the training needs of the wider business.
- Responsible for the day-to-day internal training activities including capturing training requests and ensuring fulfilment, sourcing training and working with external providers.
- Liaise with business leaders / senior management to establish training plans that capture corporate, legislative and regulatory requirements and supports the growth strategy of the business.
- Create a proactive training regime that ensures clear communication to end users with respect to training requirements, expiration of previous certificates and due dates of specific training programs.
- Assist in training and awareness campaigns needs that arise from external / internal audits (Quality, H&S, etc)
- Develop and lead training solutions that can be managed in-house where appropriate.
- Source and schedule quality external training solutions within a managed budget.
- Continually review and improve induction training for all areas.
- Maintain training records for all employees as per regulatory requirements and assist with external audits of these records as appropriate.
- Maintain training requests and the spend of training across all areas.
- Arranging bespoke training sessions.
Key / Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge and experience of certification and training requirements in the UK
- Knowledge and understanding of the H&S requirements
- Knowledge and experience of working with BSI and ISO standards
- Knowledge and experience working with an LMS
- NVQ level 4 or equivalent qualification in learning & development
- Demonstrable understanding of the technology and associated processes to maintain training and development records
- Knowledge and experience in developing, maintaining and implementing a training program including the ability to develop and lead specific training classes as appropriate
- Experience leading improvement projects within a medium to large organisation
If you are looking for an extremely interesting and varied role in an organisation that is growing and possess the above skills / competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West and M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.