An interim HR Manager is required in Bishop Stortford
Your new company
As HR Manager you will provide an efficient and effective HR support service to the business in line with current policies. You will ensure the business achieve their objectives through people. This is an interim contract, however there is the possibility that this could lead into a permanent appointment.
Your new role
- Provide full support to the business in all aspects of Recruitment, Training, Reward and Employee Relations
- Ensure all policies are reviewed and updated with legislation
- Report on key performance indicators on a weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain the training and development matrix
- Provide all internal communications via various platforms
- Manage employee relations issues, supporting managers
- Support Directors with projects
- Attend senior leadership meetings representing HR
What you'll need to succeed
A CIPD qualification or equivalent is required. As this is an interim role you will be available immediately or at short notice. Excellent communication skills are essential and the ability to work with confidential information. You will be highly organised and be able to build relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
An interim contract that could lead to a permanent position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.