Learning Management System Advisor
Job Title: Learning Management System Advisor
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Duration: 12 Month FTC
I am currently recruiting for a Learning Management System Advisor to join a well-known, global FS organisation in London, for a 12 Month FTC. You will be responsible for supporting the functional and technical analysis, implementation, customisation and support of the Saba platform. You must have previous experience of working with Saba.
- You must have a high degree of technical expertise, collaboration and strong client service orientation
- Support the ongoing developments and increased utilisation of the systems through configuration testing, development and end user training and support
- You will maintain the user-centric design and be the point of contact for all end-users
- Ensue a consistent user experience by maintaining protocols and governance across the learning platform
- Measure the return of learning & development
Main Skills/ Experience:
- Experience of working with Saba Learning & Performance modules
- Proven experience of working senior stakeholders in the business
- Ability to demonstrate application of analytical and problem solving skills
If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.