Reward and Benefits Business Partner - 12 Month FTC
HR Business Partner - Reward and Benefits
Your new company
My client is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation with a 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, they enable organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
Based our of their Telford head office, they now have a requirement for a HR Business Partner to join the team, specifically focusing on the benefits and rewards strategy, The role will initially be a 12 month FTC with a view to becoming permanent in the longer term.
Your new role
You will work alongside the HR Director and HR team influencing the development of the Reward strategy and translating it into the people agenda that improves business performance. You will act as a sounding board for senior leaders, challenging their thinking and balancing risks and opportunities to help the business find the right solution.
The focus of your role
My client are passionate about delivering the best value to their Business through their People. They are looking for a Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to have specific business partnering responsibility for some key business areas whilst being the specialist contact for Rewards. You will work across a range of activities within a challenging and fast paced environment. The focus and responsibilities of your role will include:
- Pay & Rewards - to review and devise a reward strategy that reflects our industry and the market. Creating tailored approaches to rewards that reflect personalised career journeys is key.
- Talent and Performance agenda to develop and retain talent at all levels of the organisation, promote career development and accelerate progression of high potential talent
- Pyramid Management - work with business leads to meet the Group aim of reducing onshore cost base whilst increasing Employee Engagement
- Employee Engagement - drive reward initiatives and solutions that deliver business benefit and at the same time are geared towards our business priorities
- Active Inclusion - drive initiatives and solutions that create an inclusive workplace and deliver tangible improvements in Diversity and particularly in gender balance and mental health
- HR Effectiveness through leading HR Strategy to ensure that we have a cohesive and cost-effective set of HR services and People Change initiatives which meet the needs of the HMRC Account business and align with Group direction
What you'll need to succeed
You will be flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving environments. Highly credible and able to influence outcomes with a proven track record of delivering excellence. Additionally, you will demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Fluent in understanding and using all HR and business metrics and how they impact on business performance with high level of commercial awareness
- Strong understanding of pay and rewards systems
- Extensive experience of operating in a business partner model
- Able to use analytics and data to inform routine decision making
- Understand how your own work impacts the bigger picture and able to make judgements based on the bigger picture
- Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
- Decisive emphatic style with ability to drive business through to the desired outcome
- Expert in change management in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications for both formal and informal settings
- Confidence to influence business at senior level
- Able to manage complex HR initiatives, proven project management skills
- CIPD qualified
What you'll get in return
The role attracts a salary of c£50,000-£55,000 plus an excellent benefits package including professional development, pension program and they will consider flexibility for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.