Learning Business Partner
Learning Business Partner, London, 50K - 65K, Consumer/Retail
My client is looking for a highly passionate and energetic Learning Specialist with a demonstrable experience in designing and delivering innovative and effective capability solutions. This is a true business partnering role where you will have the breadth of consulting, designing, delivering, facilitating and evaluating in order to ensure the embedding of innovative behavioural and capability projects that prepare and engage leaders and their teams.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in designing and implementing learning programmes, particularly in large matrix organisations
- Confident and competent in delivering and facilitating programmes across the business function, have the gravitas to holding a room of leaders in a way that engages and creates impact
- Highly skilled at using coaching as an approach to influence and create impact at a senior level
- Proven track record of making change happen through technical skills, leadership and behavioural skills development, with demonstrable commercial impact
- Partnering with key stakeholders, collaborating and influencing to build trusted relationships and drive results at all levels
To be successful, you will be an established Learning Partner with a breadth of experience in Learning Needs Analysis and the programme management of innovative Learning programmes. Ideally you will have developed your expertise in a large matrixed environment, although other backgrounds including Consultancy will be considered.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, email your CV below to Jade Breeds.