A University based in Central London looking for a HR Analyst to join the team.
A University based in Central London.
The successful HR Analyst will be responsible for:
- Managing the HRIS and reporting for both HR and payroll
- Working alongside the HR Systems Manager on a variety of different HR metrics
- Advising key stakeholders on the HR systems and reporting, providing suggestions on beneficial reports
- Maintaining the HR website
The successful HR Analyst will have:
- Previously used a variety of HRIS, desirable systems are Business Objects and Resource Links
- Excellent Excel skills
- Previously created and run a variety of HR reports and metrics
- Previous experience working in Higher Education would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The successful HR Analyst can expect to receive a salary between £30-35,000 plus benefits.