Learning & Development Manager
Learning & Development Manager working across the Organisation and closely with senior management.
Focus on developing and implementing integrated training strategies including e-learning and management development programmes.
Established charity in the West Midlands.
As Learning & Development Manager you will:
- Work with senior management to indentify training needs.
- Develop and implement the learning & development strategy.
- Support the organisational move towards e-learning and manage the e-learning platform.
- Develop & deliver the wellness strategy.
- Design & plan learning & development activities relevant o department objectives and organisational strategy.
- Develop & implement learning & development initiatives to increase leadership capability.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced learning & development professional with a sound background in L&D strategy as well as implementation and delivery of leadership development. In addition you will be well versed in e-learning and possess a creative approach. You will also be able to draw on a broad skill set and experience, offering a flexible approach to suit teh evolution of the organisation and leadership team.
My client is looking for a solutions focused individual with a strong sense of accountability, able to work autonomously and act as a senior leader within the Organisation.
Up to £38,000 per annum