Talent Acquisition Manager
Senior Recruitment Manager
Our client, a leading Transport business based in London, are looking for a strong Senior Recruitment Manager to lead their function for all non-head office hiring.
This role will lead on end to end Recruitment requirements for the business and forecast requirements for the following year. This role will report into the HR Director and be accountable for all volume recruitment operations.
- Create and implement the resourcing strategy, as well as the training policies for the business academy
- Implement all forms of talent attraction techniques and succession planning
- Embed a continuous improvement culture to talent acquisition and process
- Establish long term relationships with third party suppliers and providers to best serve the business
- Clear and demonstrable successful background within Talent Acquisition and Resourcing.
- Previous experience managing a team and leading a recruitment function
- Experience of driving on EVP initiatives
- Experience across change management and implementing cutting edge people and Recruitment intiatives
- Strong previous team management experience
- Experience driving a high performing culture
If this role sounds of interest, or you're keen to understand more, please email Jay-Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02030312468