Training and Competency Manager
We are delighted to be working with one of the region's most recognisable Insurance businesses, who are looking for a Training and Competency Manger on a fixed term contract, up to 12 months.
This is a newly created position to assist the business undertake a full review of their approach to regulatory requirements such as SMCR and T&C. The role will also include supporting in other initiatives across, Talent, Leadership and Learning teams, in particular the role out of the new LMS system Workday,
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who has worked within Compliance and looking to move into a more HR focussed role.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills set:
- Must have experience working in an FCA regulated environment
- Ideally 5+ years' experience of working in Training and Competence
- Ideally have experience using Workday or other LMS Systems
- High level of communication skills
- Knowledge of SMCR is highly desirable.
Please email Anita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.