In search of an HR Manager with a strategic and operations focus to build a strong HR department, that supports a growing team of over 260 staff.
Our client is a growing manufacturing business in the heart of the Surrey hills. With 8 sites and the head office and a number of the manufacturing aspects about to move to a new bespoke site this is a business that is growing.
The business is going through a period of positive change and looking to bring a HR Manager in to establish best practice with in HR to further the commercial focus of the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- On boarding
- Employment law
- Design and implement HR strategy and policy
- Employee relations: disputes, TUPE, redundancy, absence and grievances
- L&D offering and policies
- Benefit schemes
- Guidance on recruitment and selection strategies
- Manage talent and succession planning
- Maintain HR records
- Support business change management and projects as required
- TUPE experience essential
The candidate must have the relevant experience listed, they must also have the ability to engage a varied population of skilled and unskilled workers. The successful candidate must have gravitas and the ability to influence the business to develop a strong, commercially focused HR function.
£40,000 - £50,000 salary, plus benefits