Reward and HR Systems Manager
A leading wildlife charity based in London is looking for a Reward and HR Systems Manager to join their wider Human Resources and Personnel team
A leading charity devoted to the worldwide conservation of animals and their habitats
Responsibilities of the Reward and HR Systems Manager:
- Work closely with the Head of HR, the HR Director and leadership team to develop and implement a new pay and benefits strategy.
- Develop new reward processes and proactively lead the development of new pay, grading and benefit processes and work with the Head of Training & OD and Head of HR to ensure they are integrated with process.
- Manage and implement the annual pay review process accurately and effectively within budget constraints.
- Contribute to the annual pay negotiations with the unions, providing expert insights on economic and market influences on pay trends and forecasts.
- Develop and lead the implementation of reward related policies, procedures and systems to support pay and recognition schemes, including the job evaluation scheme.
- Ensure all HR pay policy changes are communicated across and consulted on where appropriate.
- Ensure market competitor analysis is carried out to attract and retain talent. Maintain market data and participate in pay and benefits surveys and enable access to current market pay data to support HR business partners and line managers.
- Ensure compensation support is provided in terms of managing the job evaluation and grading structures.
- Ensure all remuneration and benefits are listed corrected in contracts of employment and staff handbooks
- Increase awareness, understanding and appreciation of the value of the total rewards package.
- Report on gender pay and ensure the action plan is actioned and measured. Ensure all aspects of Reward are focused on diversity and inclusiveness to ensure accessibility and equality of approach to all.
- Ensure data analytics are developed to meet the needs of pay and benefit requirements.
Systems and MI
- Provide leadership and direction to the development of the HR system and to ensure it is developed and maintained to meet the needs of the company.
- Based on business needs, define and implement a strategic approach to HR data analytics for HR, directors and managers.
- Coordinate information across different areas of HR to ensure the provision of centralised strategic HR data to inform data led decision making.
- Lead on any system enhancement to ensure we maximise the capability of the HR system, working with the HR team to both help identify and implement these enhancements.
Operations Team Management
- Lead, manage and motivate the team, ensuring that they are contributing towards team objectives as part of the people and culture plan
- Leads the provision and continual review of a high quality and customer focussed HR administration support service, at both London and Whipsnade.
- Lead improvements to the employee life cycle ensuring the streamlining of processes across all areas, striving for automated processes where possible.
Requirements for the Reward and HR Systems Manager:
- Degree level education
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Experience of creating and implementing HR & Reward Policies and managing the changes
- Experience of international compensation and remuneration policies
- Experience of carrying out salary reviews and surveys
- Experience of job evaluation schemes
- Excellent relationship and project management skills
- Experience of managing HR databases and other IT systems (including iTrent ideally)
- Experience of design and communication of HR dashboards