Temporary ER Specialist
Great opportunity to join a dynamic organisation on a temporary to permanent basis. The business have experienced recent growth and subsequently are recruiting for a temporary ER Specialist.
The client is a market leader in the FMCG industry. Their Head Office is based is St. Albans (parking available) and they are currently looking to expand their HR team.
As a temporary ER Specialist, your key responsibilities will be:
- Advising and coaching managers and staff on ER related issues
- Conduct and lead investigatory meetings
- Lead on disciplinary and grievance cases, as well as absence management
- Assist with generalist HR duties, eg. employee lifecycle
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have solid exposure (ideally 1-2 years) within a HR Advisory position
- Extensive experience with handling complex Employee Relations cases
- Be immediately available to start
- Be able to work full time hours
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards a qualification
A competitive hourly rate and the opportunity for the position to go permanent.