Occupational Health Manager
We are seeking an Occupational Health Manager based in Suffolk. You will be working for a well established in-house Occupational Health department.
You will be:
- Leading the Occupational Health Service
- Ensuring policies and procedures are maintained and updated
- Ensuring all pre placement screening is undertaken
- Identify and prioritise the sites health needs
- Provide Occupational Health advice and guidance to line managers
- Private Medical Insurance (Covers partner and dependent children)
- Fantastic bonus structure up to 36%
- Defined Contribution pension
- Life Assurance 3 x Salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Excellent sickness benefit
Interested? Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss further.
OH Medical is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the Occupational Health sector. We recruit permanent and agency staff nationwide.