Occupational Health Technician - London
We are seeking an Occupational Health Technician to join our client in London. The role is full time where the successful applicant will work Monday to Friday. The successful applicant will also be required to travel to client sites in the Euston area.
As an Occupational Health Technician you will be an integral part of the team, providing a compassionate, professional clinical service that is instrumental in the quality of care our clients receive.
- Undertaking health screening procedures
- Carrying out Drug and Alcohol testing
- Carrying out fitness for work medicals
- Delivering health promotion activities
- Providing support to the whole Occupational Health team
There is no recognised professional qualification for this role however suitable backgrounds include:
- Health Care Assistant
- Military Medic
- Offshore Medic
Please contact Ben Higgins or James Baron on 01582 235500 to discuss further in confidence.
OH Medical is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the Occupational Health sector.