Occupational Health - Clinical Team Lead
We are currently seeking an Occupational Health Clinical Nurse Lead based in Gloucester. This is a full time permanent position. The salary for the role is £42,000 - £49,900 DOE.
We are also looking for someone on a interim basis for approximately 6 months on an agency contract
- You will provide leadership and direction to the clinical team within the organisation, and will provide a visible clinical profile and advisory input into the clinical management of the people who use the services.
- You will be professionally accountable and required to act autonomously in providing clinical advice and guidance to other clinical professionals based on own specialist skills, knowledge and experience of occupational health.
- You will be a member of the senior management team and will have clinical and professional input into the planning, provision and future direction of the Service.
- Act as a Specialist Practitioner and continue to maintain and update own specialist nursing skills in order to support the clinical team.
- Responsible for ensuring all clinical activities are carried out in accordance with Service and Trust Policies, national regulations/guidance and evidence-based best practice
- Responsible for ensuring the clinical team are appropriately trained, competent and confident in carrying out their responsibilities to meet the needs of the clients.
- Registered Occupational Health Specialist Nurse (Degree level/ Diploma level or equivalent)
- Management/Leadership qualification, training and/or development
- Extensive knowledge of occupational health within the NHS
- Is knowledgeable about and understands the practical implications of current regulations and legislation regarding Occupational Health
- Proven experience of undertaking appraisals, personal development and succession planning
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
Interested? Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 for a confidential conversation.
OH Medical is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the Occupational Health sector. We recruit agency and permanent OH staff nationwide.
Apply for Occupational Health - Clinical Team Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly