HR Officer / Advisor - URGENT REQUIREMENT
Henlee Resourcing is working with this niche organisation based in Corsham to recruit an experienced HR Officer / Advisor to assist / get involved during a busy period / cover holiday.
We are looking for a true generalist as the role has a wide scope covering the whole of the employee lifecycle - record maintenance, resourcing, talent management, onboarding, employee benefits, performance management and general HR administration. You will work alongside the HR Manager and support the team to ensure that the HR department runs smoothly providing end to end support.
- Working knowledge of the recruitment process - hiring permanent and temporary / sub-contractors / associates through to on-boarding
- Decent understanding of HR practices, procedures, employment relations / case management
- Confident, able to quickly establish credibility with a pragmatic and flexible approach and build relationships at all levels within the organisation
- Excellent attention to detail and logical / methodical approach / style
- Demonstrable ability to investigate, analyse and problem solve, and to implement appropriate countermeasures where appropriate
- Able to keep calm under pressure and prioritise effectively
- Flexible, "can do" attitude and tenacity to follow up / resolve outstanding actions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and advanced IT skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
If you are immediately available and can commit to 3 months starting ASAP we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.