£10 - £11 per day
This role is for maternity cover. The primary function of the role is to support employees across the bank meet their HR needs. The position is within a contact centre environment with emphasis on exceptional customer service skills. Enquiries come primarily through phone calls, but also via an internal web based query system.The hours of service centre operation are between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Ensure a positive experience for all employees by providing excellent service at all times.
- Take internal calls and web based queries and provide best resolution and support.
- Log all inbound calls and updates into a call logging & case management system.
- Provide guidance to employees on HR procedures and systems.
- Give first line guidance on HR polices to employees.
- Provide employment verification letters.
- First line of support for payroll queries .
- Core skills/Knowledge/Competency
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with people from different levels of the organisation and across the different lines of business.
- Excellent team player with the ability to build effective team relationships and promote an environment of trust and flexibility.
- General IT/MS Office skills are essential.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Resolution and results driven with a flexible and can-do attitude.
- Experience of working within a customer service environment.
- Handling confidential information with due diligence.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- French language written and oral would be preferable.