Payroll Administrator - Birmingham
£21,000 - £24,000.
Our client a large professional services firm are looking for a payroll administrator to join their in-house payroll function. Working with a leading international organisation you will be responsible for administering a range of UK payroll processes including, new starters, absence, redundancy, retirement and pensions.
- Processing monthly payroll for large number of employees
- Dealing with employee queries by phone and mail in a timely fashion
- Paying detailed attention to data in the checking process.
- Managing SSP, SMP, SPP, P45's and P60's
- Manual calculations
- Creating various reports using excel and communicating these to the finance department
- Dealing with pensions and overtime sheets.