Lead Compensation Analyst
Job Title: Lead Compensation Analyst
Location: West London
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
Start date: ASAP
Reward: Salary of up to £45k per annum
The Lead Analyst – Intl Compensation role is part of the Total Rewards team. This role primarily provides advanced compensation technical expertise to the International and Global Total Rewards team. Activities are associated with the design, delivery, and implementation of Compensation programs in support of the business strategies. Please note that this position is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Compensation Analysis Lead - Completes in-depth analysis; conducts research, analyses data and identifies trends across Compensation programs. Conducts data modeling, cost analysis and produces recommendations to support new initiatives or enhancements to existing plans. Partners with our HR analytics team in designing dashboards.
- Sales Plan Management – Supports management of all Sales Plans across International acting as technical expert for the team in this area. Supporting plan design, running analysis and preparing information for discussing with the business. Looks for efficiencies in administration of sales plan and maintains all plan documents.
- Compensation Programs – Along with the US Comp team, helps to manage day-to-day running of Comp programs such as recognition schemes, annual bonus plans and stock purchase plans. Acts as advocate for Intl comp plans, attending any relevant project meetings and assisting in approving our plans.
- Project Management – Supports on management of global comp projects leading certain aspects of the work and working with stakeholders across HR and in multiple locations. In some instances will be responsible for helping to create project plans, run meetings, contribute to project design and ensuring projects are delivered as per requirements.
- Communications - Translates analysis into creative PowerPoints and dashboards. Develops and delivers training / presentations to educate HR and managers on Comp initiatives. Develops communication materials to educate employees about any changes.
- Policies & processes - Develops and reviews processes, policies and practices, producing analytical reports to support recommendations or initiatives. Reviews current practices and policies to ensure that best practices are being utilized.
- Excel tools & expertise - Creates simple and engaging functional tools in relation to Comp for HR, using macro and other advanced MS suite skills. Acts as the main technical support across C&B team, providing advice and guidance on all MS software including formulas, pivots, charts etc.
- Survey Management - Manages International compensation salary survey data submissions, including matching of roles, transition of data and competitive analysis tools.
- 3rd party management - Acts as International C&B lead for management of 3rd party compensation management tool vendor, Payfactors, ensuring smooth data transfers and reporting.
- Expertise and strong knowledge in Compensation plans with previous experience in managing sales plans.
- Experience of managing and leading projects
- Able to work independently in managing workload, timelines and in approach to work; providing a high level of prompt and effective customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert advanced Microsoft excel skills, ability to design and maintain tools using Macros is essential.
- Expert skills MS office, including Power Point and ability to provide in dashboard views.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills required, with mathematical aptitude.
- Strong presentation skills – able to clearly communicate complex analysis and tell the story (both verbally and in writing)
- HR system experience, with SAP experience preferable
- Previous Towers Watson surveys and benchmarking methodology preferable
- Aptitude for working and being successful in a virtual and culturally diverse team; working effectively through e-mail/teleconferencing.
- Excellent customer service skills exhibiting a high level of professionalism, negotiation and influence, tact and diplomacy.