Interim HR Business Partner
- Strong HR generalist experience, preferably within the the business to business management services sector.
- Multi-site experience.
- Already operating in a Senior Partinerng role
- In depth UK employment legislation knowledge
- Some TUPE experience and organisational change
- Workplace Union experience.
- Strong senior stakeholder management with the ability to influence
- Team driven and a collaborative mind-set
- High level of change readiness, persistency and problem solving approach
- High work capacity and strong case management, with an ability to work to deadlines
- Contact/communication skills and empathy
- Ability to multitask and project manage
- Line Management experience (Advisory level)
- Available to start no later than May 2019
About the role
Reporting to the Head of HR you will partnership with leaders, key stakeholders and HR colleagues to shape, develop and deliver HR plans and solutions in line with the needs Operating as a HR expert, to advise, guide and support staff and managers by providing high level people management and development support across designated client groups.
The role will start in May for approximately 10 months covering maternity.
- Execute the HR strategy and partner the business to achieve its business objectives
- Employee relations - provides professional advice, guidance and support in line with organisations policies, procedures and employment law
- Identifying and managing organisational change
- Develops and delivers people propositions for bids, contributing to the growth of the business
- Attends operational management meetings as required
For more details about this role, please contact Amanda on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.