This HR Advisor role is suitable for an already established HR Advisor looking for the step in their career. A candidate with aspirations of becoming an HR Business Partner is essential, as well as drive and passion to exceed in a potentially challenging environment.
This company consists of approximately 650 employees throughout the country, who work in sectors ranging from Merchandising and Design, to Contract Sales and Customer Service.
The successful candidate will be in the Uxbridge based office, but travel to other parts of the business is required.
The key responsibilities of this HR Advisor will involve the following, but can be discussed in further detail down the line:
- Giving advise on the implementation of the people strategy and on operational activities to key stakeholders
- Building strategic partnerships and relationships across all business areas
- Implementing delivery of on-going performance reviews
- Reports on KPI's, analyse data and provide insight and recommendations
- Ensure consistency of application of the companies HR policies and procedures
- Managing complex business-critical HR related projects cross-functionally
- Proactively supporting the delivery of HR Processes across the Group
- Facilitate the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acting as the performance improvement driver and push forward positive changes in the people management
- Acting as a member of the HR Management Team
- Manage more junior members of the HR team and act as a direct report
The successful candidate must be CIPD qualified (or equivalent experience) and would preferably have an MA or BA in Human Resources Management. Due to the nature of the role a UK drivers license is also required, but having a car is not necessary. As well as the above, the successful candidate needs:
- To be an existing HR Advisor
- To be looking for the next step in their career
- Strong influencing project Management and change management skills
- Adept at handling difficult individuals to gain positive and constructive outcomes.
- Holds a commercial and pragmatic hands-on approach
- Confident, calm and credible with excellent communication and building relationship skills.
- Able to connect and engage with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Both independent and interdependent Strong Business Acumen
- Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytic and Problem-Solving Skills
- UK Employment Law Knowledge
- A foreign language skill
- The ability to understand business strategy and the confidence to recommend change if necessary
- Experience within a branded company in FMCG or Retail sectors
The successful candidate for this HR Advisor role can look forward to a variety of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- 4% pension that is matched by the company
- Life assurance
- Staff discount across all brands
- Company reward scheme