Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their North Bristol based team on a Permanent basis. This role is an exciting opportunity to get involved in the more proactive side of HR.
Our client is a market leader in their field and boast a fantastic working environment, with local stakeholders and plenty of opportunity for project work.
The role of the HR Advisor based in North Bristol will include but will not be limited to:
- Reporting to the HR Manager supporting with the delivery of the HR strategy
- Supporting employees and managers with advice and guidance
- Leading on ER - including performance management, grievances and disciplinaries
- Updating and writing policies and procedures
- Project work including - wellbeing, engagement, succession planning to name a few
- Involvement in L&D - training and development
- Supporting in reward discussions and updates
The chosen HR Advisor will display the following skills and attributes:
- Previous generalist experience
- Strong employment law knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally CIPD Level 5 (not essential)
- Appetite to pick up proactive project work
An exciting, proactive HR Advisor role based in North Bristol. Competitive salary and brilliant benefits.