HR Business Partner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established and strategic HRBP to join our charity client on a full time permanent basis. Reporting the HR director you will provide senior and executive business leaders with critical support in shaping and delivering their organisational strategy. Supporting 200 employees across Technology and Finance, Legal & Audit Directorates you will be key in helping implement people plans that align with the Charity's wider strategy.
- Experience across a broad spectrum of HR, learning and development, recruitment, reward, employee relations and of how HR can contribute to the success of an organisation through achievement of organisational objectives
- Proven experience of business partnering a complex, changing and growing business area
- Ability to build effective working relationship with senior leaders and offering strategic insight - ability to coach and challenge executives as appropriate
- Knowledge and understanding of organisational design principles and experience of aligning design within a business and to an operating model
- Sound knowledge of HR legislation and case law, consultation and change
- Experience of using data and insight to communicate and influence decision making within the business
- Proven experience of planning, leading and evaluating consultation
- Solutions focused with an innovative and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Demonstrable ability of challenging constructively and enabling business case decision making
For more details about this role, please contact
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.