HR Advisor - Learning & Development
We are working with a well-established and ambitious local organisation to recruit a Part Time HR Advisor who specialises in learning and development to join their team. Working between 15 and 20 hours a week, this role will report into the HR Manager and work closely with the other members of the management staff to plan and develop learning programmes that reflect then needs of the company and promote a high performance culture.
The main duties of this role include
• Produce and develop high quality learning and development programmes
• Supporting and coaching managers in effective change management
• Analysis of HR data to assist in effective decision making
• Lead on specific projects and initiatives
• Research and develop policies and procedures across the organisation
The ideal candidate
• Previous L&D experience
• CIPD Qualified
• Effective communicator
• Coach and problem solve
In return, this organisation offers a friendly and open office environment where a significant emphasis is placed on personal development and growth. They offer a competitive salary, with generous benefits including flexible working and an excellent pension scheme.