Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Farringdon, City of London
Hours: Full time Permanent
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with an established, not-for-profit organisation in their search for a standalone HR Manager. This is an immediate requirement so preference will be given to candidates who are immediately available or on a short notice period.
Reporting directly into the CEO you will support the senior leadership team looking after an employee headcount of 75. You will have experience working in a standalone capacity as well as strong stakeholder management skills and experience with change & culture management.
To be successful in this role, my client is looking for the following skills/experience
- Experience of managing the full end to end recruitment process.
- Experience of leading ER cases.
- Experience of implementing organisational restructure and changes in organisational design
- Experience in designing and implementing effective HR policies.
- Budget management
- Experience of delivering core training to staff
- Experience of aligning learning and development to business plans and targets.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage difficult situations and work with those involved to devise solutions
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage a substantial workload, prioritise effectively
- Ability to deal with confidential issues in a diplomatic manner
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to show empathy, compassion and understanding when dealing with issues of sensitive nature
About the role
This role will involve working closely with the executive team, managers and staff to provide a proactive, professional and customer focused HR service covering a broad range of generalist and strategic activity. To provide, high quality specialist advice and guidance supporting the leadership team and managers on all aspects of the human resources and L&D function including employee relations, HR policy development, training, recruitment and retention, performance and absence management, analysis of data, reporting and compensation, benefits, HR database and project work.
For more details about this role, please contact James on 0203 800 1500.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.