Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this highly reputable Learning Consultancy, to recruit a talented Learning & Development Partner on a permanent basis, to be based near Chippenham.
This hands-on role is employed by a consultancy and will focus you working externally, for one of their major clients.
Whilst ensuring the high-quality design and delivery of learning solutions & projects to your customer, this role will see you:
- Take the day to day responsibility for the client relationship
- Working with managers and consultants to define innovative learning programmes (AR, VR, Gamification etc) - Identifying objectives and ensuring alignment with the clients' strategy
- Day to day project management and control - supporting project stakeholders and providing L&D input and guidance
- Conduct research and make recommendations for the development of new learning programmes
- Source and provide specialist assistance through SME input where required
- Responsible for overall quality - reporting of any issues to your employer and the client
- Write comprehensive briefs that meet and exceed stakeholder expectations
- Working closely with clients and internal stakeholders to define appropriate controls, KPIs and ROI for each learning project - Presenting project evaluations and assessment of results when complete
- Defining and overseeing management of the User Acceptance Testing programme
- Project Managing tactical initiatives & ad hoc projects from client
- Seek out potential new opportunities that may arise and ensure the client is aware of all offerings and specialities.
We need an experinced Learning professional, who has exposure to working in a consultancy-environment, where you've looked after extenral clients and used the most modern and innovative learning techniques currently available (AR, VR, Gamification and other eLearning solutions).
If you have the above skills, a customer centric attitude and are keen to make a move, we would love to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.