HR Systems Specialist
Henlee Resourcing is working with this fast paced and rapidly expanding 'tech start-up' based in Central Bristol. This business is at the forefront of a revolution within IT and what they're doing will really make a difference!!
The business also has an extremely ambitious growth strategy but, in order support this growth, the VP of HR requires a new HR System and is looking to find someone who can help scope, implement and manage it!
"We are looking for a Senior HR IS Specialist to join the team, in a great opportunity for someone who is looking to bring their previous experience into a brand-new role - one where you can create, build, implement and project manage the entire HR Systems Project, alongside a highly collaborative and forward-thinking HR team.".
You will be entirely accountable for the new HRIS & ATS strategy including, the scoping and implementation of the right package, the ongoing management and improvement of the system when it's in place and, the associated training and MI reporting. There are several other projects and initiatives on the horizon too.
Suitable applicants must possess
- In-depth proven experience in managing various HRIS and compensation programs
- A great understanding of HR and recruitment services and the business processes that support these services
- Microsoft Excel super user (VLOOKUP, pivots, databases)
- Extensive HR systems reporting, HR process, and project management experience required.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Experience working in a multi-national technology organisation
- Possess a positive, service-oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues.
If you are looking for a challenging role within an entrepreneurial environment and can demonstrate the above, we would love to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.