HRBP - Northern Region - MAN Truck & Bus UK (division of VW)
MAN Truck & Bus (part of the VW Group) offers a comprehensive range of commercial vehicles, buses, coaches and industrial engines to Operators and Companies around the World. They are extremely proud to be part of a well-respected Group, an organisation committed to quality engineering and technological excellence.
Here at MAN Truck & Bus UK the aim is to be recognised as the most reliable road transport service provider by Customers and Business Partners. This can only be achieved through a clear understanding of Customers' needs that will be satisfied by focussing on the innovative principal of uptime and unique fleet management program.
Henlee Resourcing has been retained by MAN Truck & Bus UK to search for their new HR Business Partner for the North of the UK, a role that will help both the Employees and the Business to achieve their full potential.
Based from the Manchester Site with regular travel to Stockton, Gateshead and Preston as well as occasional travel to the UK HQ in Swindon, this is a true generalist role looking after a headcount of c.250 Employees.
This is a great opportunity to be part of reshaping the way HR is delivered. You will be key in supporting the introduction of HR business partnering to the organisation by establishing strong regional relationships with stakeholders and demonstrating the value of professional business partnering. You will be supported by a central HR team, however it's important that you are comfortable working autonomously.
Key Areas of focus:
- Experienced and familiar with HR challenges
- Establish a value-added regional business partnering approach
- Demonstrate success by creating business focused solutions
- Support development of strong employee engagement
- Drive organisation effectiveness, with data and KPI measures
- Experience working in a multi-site organisation
- Experienced in understanding business requirements and identifying associated people activity to support this
- Support the implementation of a new recruitment experience and ensure consistency
- Coach for high performance discussions
- Working with the centralised team to represent professional HR support in region
- Managing employee relations across the region supported by the centralised team
- Well organised and comfortable working autonomously
- Coach and support line managers
- Utilise subject matter experts at the HR centre effectively within the region (recruitment, L&D, Reward)
If you are looking for a highly challenging role in an extremely progressive and well respected organisation and possess the above competencies / experience / drive, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy working with many Blue Chip International Organisations.
Please note - all direct and third-party applications will be sent to Henlee Resourcing