Registered Nurse/Occupational Health Nurse
2 days left
- Full Time
We are currently seeking a Registered/Occupational Health Nurse to join our in-house client on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role will predominantly be based on-site but there will be travel and overnight stays required below the central belt of the UK (Below Birmingham).
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000 + Great Benefits.
This opportunity would be great for a registered nurse looking to get into Occupational Health as our client would provide all the necessary training.
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Well-being checks – BP, glucose, cholesterol, height, weight, BMI, WtHR
- Health Surveillance – Audio, respiratory, HAVs, skin, musculoskeletal
- Safety Critical – All HS plus urinalysis, mobility, vision, BP
- Case management
- On-site awareness talks
- HAVs Tier 3 preferable
• Private medical (optional)
• Company car
• All equipment, consumables and calibration provided
• Training costs covered by the company
• CPD costs covered by the company
• Registration costs covered by the company
• Company phone and ICT equipment
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss further.
OH Medical is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the Occupational Health sector. We recruit permanent and agency staff nationwide.
Apply for Registered Nurse/Occupational Health Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly