Graduate Recruitment Senior Coordinator
Graduate Recruitment / Development Coordinator Top law firm London £35,000 Strong coordination experience
Your new company
This global law firm is seeking an experience professional to work in the Graduate Recruitment & Development team based in London. Working in an established team with exposure across Human Resources, Talent Management and Graduate recruitment. Based in London with fantastic modern offices.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for the graduate recruitment activities: coordinating and facilitating all activities and processes relating to the recruitment of the firm's program.
- Coordination of interviews and scheduling diaries
- Work closely with HR, Graduate recruitment and talent management
- Facilitating activities across the trainee programme
What you'll need to succeed
- A year's experience in either agency, graduate or HR environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and proactive
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.