Superb opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to manage a small team and all the activities of the in-house payroll function. Your team develops policies and procedures for all payroll process, and responses to basic eligibility and enrollment inquiries about team member benefit programs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing payroll for c 2000 employees, including 2x 4 weekly payrolls and 1x monthly payroll, across multi-sites to include Northern Ireland
- Day‐to‐day leadership and guidance to ensure accurate, seamless, efficient and timely execution of payroll in accordance with UK laws and regulations and company policies, and requirements in a strong internal controls environment.
- Troubleshooting issues and determine reasons for the problem, correcting any related mistakes, and ensures issue does not reoccur.
- Maintaining a strong control environment.
- Managing any payroll related projects such as migrations, conversions, consolidations and upgrades.
Suitable candidates will have demonstrable experience managing a busy in-house Payroll function for a similar number of employee's. Ideally you will have previously used ADP.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.