Responsibilities will include:
- To role model Health and Safety leadership in line with company's standards and values
- Responsibility to ensure that HR operational issues are dealt with correctly, in a timely fashion and delivered to the required standards
- Acting as the primary/ first point of contact for Employee Relations issues and ensuring that the Company's policy is implemented consistently across their assigned business area.
- Provide HR advice, support and coaching on all aspects of employee relations as necessary ensuring that any advice given is in line with policy and best practice.
- Working closely with the supported business, to implement and deliver the HR Strategy/People Plan to include; talent, succession planning and change management, in order to support the delivery of business objectives and drive a high performance culture.
- Work closely and building strong relationships with members of the supported business senior leadership team and other relevant stakeholders.
- Recruitment - Managing employee life cycle; this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting candidates and supporting their professional development
Required experience and skillset:
- CIPD Level 5
- Experience in a manufacturing, contruction, engineering industry will beneficial
- Used to dealing with a 'blue collar' workforce
- Good employee relations exposure
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in the HR Advisor role, then do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.