Are you a proactive, resilient, assertive and personable individual with experience in recruitment? We are looking for a skilled and confident Resourcing Advisor to work within a reputable organisation based in the central belt. This role is very much recruitment focused, therefore you will be expected to lead the recruitment for permanent and fixed term vacancies across the organisation.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruitment process, partnering with Recruiting Managers
- Focus on direct sourcing
- Use appropriate and cost-effective measures to source candidates
- Manage the entire candidate process to ensure a positive applicant experience - including following up with candidate feedback
- Supporting recruitment managers with the interview process
- Organising and coordinating career events as and when required
- Maintain positive working relationships with recruitment agencies
- Collating required information for reports, preparing recruitment statistics and cost information
- Analysing and interpreting data for senior stakeholders
- Delivering recruitment and interview training to Leaders within the business
- Previous relevant work experience within recruitment/HR
- Valid UK Driving License
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent IT skills and highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- CIPD/relevant degree (desirable)
For this role, we are looking for someone who is solutions driven and is able to work well in a fast-paced organisation. We need someone that is tenacious and keen to contribute to improving processes and ways of working. If you have similar experience to what is stated above and think you have what it takes, please click APPLY!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.