Physiotherapist - Bristol
We have an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Health Physiotherapist based in Bristol.
You will be providing Occupational Health Physiotherapy Service to various clients with the aim of early return to work. This involves a positive bio-psychosocial approach combining functional assessment with evidence-based treatment which is underpinned with excellent clinical care.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate, detailed and appropriate clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment to clients on a face to face or remote basis.
- Provide a concise and precise report to management indicating an employee’s fitness to work and detailing any adjustments with time frames.
- Identify, assess and advise on any workplace hazards or contributing factors to Musculoskeletal disease.
- Conduct workplace assessments such as DSE/Vehicle assessments as and when required and provide advice and recommendations as appropriate.
General Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintain continuous professional development (CPD) through reflection, participating in 1:1’s, clinical supervision, team meetings and any other relevant CPD activity.
- Maintain excellent communication in a timely manner and proactively engage with client’s, HR, operational management and colleagues.
- Liaise regularly with your line manager and escalate any complex cases as appropriate.
- Be aware and work within any agreed Key Performance Indicators and notify management if unable to do so.
Education & Qualifications:
- Formal Clinical Physiotherapy Qualification
- Full Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council
- Evidence of continuing professional development Post-
25 days holiday for full time employees. After completion of 2 years continuous service measured January to January, your holiday entitlement increases by 1 day per annum up to a maximum of 30 days.
Competitive Salary – dependant on experience / location.
Workplace pension (after 3 months service)
A day off for your birthday – All employees who have been with the company for 12 months or more on 1st January each year, will be entitled to a ‘Birthday Holiday’. This means you can have an extra day off on your birthday or in the month of your birthday. This is awarded on a pro-rata basis.
Health care cash plan
Commitment to Training and Development
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss in detail.