Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover)
- Manage the coordination and production of all fund materials, including quarterly factsheets, product profiles and other reporting documents, ensuring marketing materials follow the Financial Promotions sign off process
- Develop and update RA's external website, using the Rhythmyx CMS and working closely with the team, in order to improve its look and feel, and to keep all content up to date
- Maintain the business' asset library, including images, logos, biographies, templates, literature and brand guidelines, as necessary, ensuring content is up-to-date
- To assist the organisation of RA's corporate events, sponsorship and client hospitality
- Manage RA's schedule of award submissions, helping to plan for, write, produce and coordinate all entries, including liaising with other areas of the business. And, where appropriate, enhance materials through eye-catching layout, design and use of imagery
- Champion RA's visual identity, ensuring every creative execution meets our brand guidelines and standards
- Manage the production of high quality literature and digital design solutions across all marketing channels, using InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. Take leadership in the creative process from concept and design, through to development and implementation
- Provide DTP support and regular staff training onRA PowerPoint toolbar and Microsoft Office software.
- Help to support and develop PowerPoint presentations for external conferences
- Skills Required
- A creative graphic design professional, with in-depth knowledge of using Creative Suite CC (InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop) in order to produce marketing literature and presentations
- CMS experience
- Experience in managing HTML based digital campaigns
- Strong initiative and a proven ability to act as a team player
- Good writing and editing skills
- Good IT skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Interactive PDFs
- Organisational skills in project management, including ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 25 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
- Duration of Contract
- 12 months
- Pay Rate from
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.