An HR Advisor is required to work for a fun cultured, modern business located on the Cambridge Science Park. Full time permanent position.
The role will report into the Senior HR Business Partner, this role will include working with employees and managers of all levels, providing expertise, advice and management information on a full range of HR activities, whilst delivering again key initiatives to support the achievement of the HR Strategy.
• Provide confidential advice, support and guidance in relation to all aspects of employment including contracts, absence, maternity, disciplinary and grievance, flexible working a restructures, ensuring you are up to date with the current employment law and best practice
• Support the management of the employee life cycle ensuring it is driving engagement a retention
• Actively drive and support the culture committed to employee well-being. Manage any employee welfare issues and involve occupational health were necessary
• Work with managers to drive a culture of high performance teams
• Provide management information on routine and ad hoc basis
• Identify areas of improvement, opportunity and innovation and work with members of the wider HR team to implement change
• Identify areas of improvement, opportunity and innovation and work with members of the wider HR team
For more information please contact Miranda or Caroline on 01223 209888