HR Advisor, 6 months to perm, ASAP start, Pharmaceuticals
Your new company
An American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research.
Your new role
In this role, you will be instrumental in advising managers on HR Operational questions and challenges, supporting the wider HR Operations team. You will advise and support current and short-terms activities. Your main stakeholders will be our shared service centre - HR PSC - the wider HR Operations team, as well as the various HR Centre of Excellence. You will also have some alignment to some Business Units.
- Understand culture, competencies, skills and performance needed in customer groups supported to support Assoc Dir HR Operations to deliver HR programs effectively
- Partner with managers to identify team and individual capability levels and gaps affecting performance, as well as coach managers on conversations about strengths, limitations, development needs and career aspirations
- Deliver, coach and train managers, new starters and transitioning employees in induction processes
- Coach managers in addressing performance concerns and managing performance on an on-going
What you'll need to succeed
- Good experience in an HR function as generalist
- Ideally CIPD level 5
- Understand change management from an HR perspective
- Understand employment law and policies
- Understand how HR technology can support delivery
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.